Saturday, December 02, 2006

Is it good?

I've had a hard time reconciling to myself that there's been a lack of balance in the number of posts about each child. It took me a while to realize that it makes sense for Chuckles and then Giggles to provide more fodder for blogging. They are after-all older than Silliness, and they have the ability to dialogue when she doesn't. That said, I'm now resigned to posting whatever I think is worth posting, regardless of equal time.

Enough disclaimer...


Today I decided to make a nice chicken soup for dinner. Chuckles and Giggles usually don't have much enthusiasm for soups, but lately they've been more willing to eat them.

Chuckles though, as with most nights, was reluctant to eat dinner. I do have my ways of encouraging him, but that is for another post at another time.

I told him that he needed to start eating, and he nodded. I continued eating and still he had not taken a bite.

I loaded up the spoon for him and went to put it in his mouth. He opened his mouth, but he had some words for me before he took the bite.

He exclaimed, with his usual seriousness, "If it's good I won't cry!"

I sure was glad he didn't cry.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


One among us needs your prayers. Please link to http://www.welovekaren.blogspot.com for current prayer request updates.

Our family thanks you.
Papa Chanoli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah well life ain't fair is it? We don't love any of our kids any more than the others but we do love them all different. Nothing wrong with that. They are all different. Thank God!