Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Ravages Of Time


It's bad enough that Blogger is malfunctioning for me at every turn, but now injury is added to insult.

I don't mind my hair turning gray. I almost don't mind the minor thinning spots that have developed in my hair over the years. I can handle wrinkles and the loss of elasticity in my skin. Some of these things are even mentioned as blessings in scripture, such as the gray hair being a crown upon your head.

I must say that I completely fail to see how having a gray NOSE hair enhances venerability!

Mama Chanoli thought it was a booger!!!!!







- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


One among us needs your prayers. Please link to http://www.welovekaren.blogspot.com for current prayer request updates.

Our family thanks you.
Papa Chanoli



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Seriously, seriously laughing right out loud!! Missed seeing you guys on Sunday, too.