Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not funny, This one is need to know:

I just read this from a link on a friends blog to this blog. I don't know anything about the links on this page, but since a lot of our friends with children read the Chanoli blog I want to pass this information on.

Please at least read the beginning. This is a safety warning and I think it's relevant. I've used this product and it works great with almost unbelievable results. I was suspicious of it's content just because it works so good, but I wouldn't have guessed at this side effect.

Magic Eraser burns:

http://kerflop.com/2006/11/02/chemical-burn/


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


One among us needs your prayers. Please link to http://www.welovekaren.blogspot.com for current prayer request updates.

Our family thanks you.
Papa Chanoli


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Read this too recently and was quite alarmed! Have never used the product and don't think I will after seeing those photos. Poor little guy...just make my heart break for him and his mommy!