Saturday, November 25, 2006

Unabashed Advertisement

While we were all sick this past week, Mama Chanoli and I managed to watch the Arts and Entertainment mini-series version of the Jane Austin book, "Pride and Prejudice." We loved the dialogue, and the story line drew us in. I have yet to read the book, but we will definitely read it very soon since the book is always so much better than the movie.

In this case it looks as though Arts and Entertainment did their best to remain true to the story and do justice to this acclaimed classic book. Their choices in actors and actress' could not have been better.

I give this movie my highest recommendation for your entertainment pleasure.

1 comment:

Marie said...

My mind is exploding from the vision of Papa Chanoli watching such a classic chick flick.